LBS E-Recruitment Solutions Corporation - Immediate work abroad for Pharmacist / Pharmacy Technician jobs in Saudi Arabia.Here are some requirements for the job opening: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy with valid Professional License. With 3 years and above working experience in a TERTIARY HOSPITAL. Able to multi task and work under pressure. Good interpersonal and intrapersonal skills. Applicants must be willing to work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.See the details about the job.
POEA License Number: 235-lb-101907-r
Principal Name: Hospital Clients in Saudi Arabia
Advertised: 6-6-11 | Closing Date: 4-8-11
Hiring Recruitment Agency: LBS E-RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS CORPORATION
Private Employment Agency
Location Address: M3,M4,M5,300 and 304 GOCHANGCO BUILDING, 610 T.M. KALAW STREET, ERMITA, MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Telephone Number: 5244745
Email Address: email@example.com (nv)
Official Representative: LORETO SORIANO
Status: Good Standing
License Validity: 11/7/2007 to 11/6/2011
* Performs professional work in the compounding and dispensing of medications in unit dose and I.V.admixture.
* Reviews and interprets physician's drug orders for clarity, rationality, dosage form, allergies, interactions, incompatibility, etc. Answers Physician’s inquiries regarding drugs.
* Maintains control and security of all drugs including dispensing, record keeping and secured storage of narcotics and controlled medications.
* Dispenses outpatients' home going prescriptions.
* Prepares and/or supervises the preparation of TPN and I. V. admixtures including chemotherapeutic agents.
* Provides drug information and assists in instructing nursing and medical staff and pharmacy students.
* Performs inspection of nursing units, discusses service problems with Head Nurses, and recommends solutions to Pharmacy Supervisor.
* Serves as a role model and represents the department in a professional manner.
* Trains lower graded personnel
* Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Provide (4) pieces 2x2 colored picture in white background, one (1) long brown envelope. Submit the following documents photocopied in an A4 sized bond paper in 2 SETS:
* Comprehensive Resume
* Certificate of Employment (current to past)
* Reference / Recommendation Letter (at least 2 from chief/supervisors)
* Transcript of Records
* College Diploma
* PRC License, Rating, Board Certificate
* Trainings and Seminars Certificates
* Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
* Letter of NO Objection – Ex Saudi (if applicable)
* Passport Copy
* NO PLACEMENT FEE!
* NO PROCESSING FEE!
* Tax free competitive salary.
* Initial relocation allowance.
* Service year bonus.
* Severance pay.
* Free medical coverage.
* Provides professional growth.
* Educational and recreational programs.
* Excellent housing accommodation and free transportation.
* 2 years contract, yearly vacation with free round trip ticket.
* Entitle to receive 36 working days annual leave, 10 haj, 7 Ramadan and 1 national day, for a total of 54 days vacation per year!